These treats are quick and simple to make, require no real skill or thought, and I guarantee will be a real hit with your dog.
The Beardy Bunch LOVE liver. It doesn’t matter whether it is lamb, pork or chicken, there is something about it’s smell, and most certainly it’s taste, that they will do anything for. After you’ve made this once, you won’t go back to buying shop bought training treats, and your dogs will love you for it!
- Buy any type of liver you want do from your supermarket or local butcher.
- Pre-heat your oven to 100°c / 210°f.
- Give the liver a quick wash to clean off any blood, dry off any excess moisture and place on a baking sheet on a piece of foil.
- Cook in the low oven for 1 – 1.5 hours.
- Once cooled, cut into small squares (to suit the size of your dog) and pack into air tight container before placing in the freezer.
- Remove as and when you need them.